When your shop operates with sophisticated multi-process machining centers, such as the Willemin-Macodel MT Series, be sure to use a CAM system that matches the innovation and flexibility of this highly capable equipment. ESPRIT CAM provides a programming solution that allows for full control of every aspect of these machines. Join part 2 of our Willemin-Macodel and ESPRIT webinar series to learn how ESPRIT Applications Engineers leverage their long-standing relationship with Willemin-Macodel to create seamless solutions for complex millturn processes.
- See a detailed description of each of the custom Willemin-Macodel commands in ESPRIT
- Understand the process of replacing collets and chucks for simulation on both spindles
- How to model, program, and simulate cutting nest jaws
- Utilize bar feed by cutoff blade and by stopper
- Take an in-depth look at NC code configuration
Senior Applications Engineer
Applications Engineering Manager