ESPRIT CAM System for Citizen
A Citizen Machinery Preferred CAM Solution
Citizen and DP Technology have collaborated technically in response to increasing demand from users who desire software that yields better production value and greater machining utilization. The result is a CAM solution that streamlines operations on the shop floor and simplifies the programming process. Citizen and DP Technology continue ongoing development to maintain a suite of post processors and machining configurations within ESPRIT to support the full line of Citizen machine tools.
The ESPRIT CAM System for Citizen Includes:
- ESPRIT SolidTurn Production for multi-spindle and multi-turret Swiss-style turning
- SolidMillTurn Advanced for C- and Y-axis milling
- Synchronized, synchronous and independent multi-axis turning
- Full suite of machining cycles including: roughing, countouring, drilling, pocketing, grooving, facing, threading and more...
- Part handling cycles including: barfeed, rechucking, part transfer and cut-off
- Machine specific user interface for Citizen
- Factory certified post processing for Citizen
- Solid simulation and verification for Citizen
- and more...
ESPRIT includes functions specific to and customized for Citizen Swiss-style lathes, including a custom Citizen machine set-up interface with machine data pages for L, M, A, C, E, R, K and B-series Citizen machine tools; a custom cutting took interface that manages tools shifts and Citizen tool holders; accurate machine simulation with embedded machine models and post processors for Citizen lathes.
ESPRIT for Swiss-Style Machining learn more
ESPRIT driving a Citizen A20 Slant
ESPRIT driving a Citizen L20X
ESPRIT driving a Citizen M32