Every day, people around the world use our manufacturing software to build the things that make our lives safer, easier, and more interesting. Although our team is diverse, they’ve got a few things in common – namely, a global perspective and a passion for simplifying how things are made. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
You’re a product evangelist. You may not develop the product, but you will learn know how it works and how to sing its praises. What does that look like?
- You have an affinity to our products and markets, and you know that developing a comprehensive understanding of our customers’ world is critical to success. You will be bridging the gap between engineering and marketing.
- You will become obsessed about promoting the wonderful things we do in a way that resonates with our diverse audience.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will contribute towards guiding product development and work extensively on helping marketing communications to drive customer satisfaction, revenue growth, and market expansion. You will play an active role in the growth of our company. Reporting to the company’s Direct or Product Marketing, this is a hands-on position that is focused on enabling our sales teams to do their job.
- Sales enablement: Contribute towards the creation of marketing content in collaboration with corporate marketing, like sales presentations, solution briefs, product demos, webinars, white papers, case studies, etc.
- Product evangelism: Promote the product within the company, the distribution channel, and to the market and end users. The Product Marketing Manager will have the ability to present and demonstrate complex technical concepts.
- Market intelligence: Analyze industries, applications, features, competition, and trends. Assess new potential market opportunities and continuously validate existing ones with customer focus groups.
- Lead generation: Focus on implementing campaign/programs that consistently generate new, high quality leads for the sales team.
- Competitive landscape: Run competitive analysis and share competitive intelligence with the field.
- Coordinated collaboration: Effectively communicate with all stakeholders including engineering, marketing and sales staff.
- Product strategy: Help define the product roadmap (objectives) in collaboration with software engineering.
What You Bring
- BS/MS Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering
- Collaborative and leadership skills
- Creative and analytical thinking
- Organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple activities and details at one time
- 5+ years’ work experience in the manufacturing/mechanical engineering field
- 3+ years’ work experience with CAM (Computer-Aided Manufacturing) software or other manufacturing/engineering simulation software
- 2+ years of product marketing/product management experience is a plus
We have teams and customers across three continents, so you’ll have the opportunity to travel the world up to 25% of the time.Apply