Every day, people around the world use our manufacturing software to build the things that make our lives safer, easier, and more interesting. Although our team is diverse, they’ve got a few things in common – namely, a global perspective and a passion for simplifying how things are made. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
You’re a product evangelist. You may not create the product, but you will learn to know how it works and how to sing its praises. What does that look like?
- You have an affinity for our products and markets, and you know that developing a comprehensive understanding of our customers’ world is critical to success.
- You will learn how to bridge the gap between engineering and marketing
- You will become obsessed about promoting the wonderful things we do in a way that resonates with our diverse audience.
As a Product Marketing Engineer, you will contribute towards guiding product development and work extensively on helping marketing communications to drive customer satisfaction, revenue growth, and market expansion. You will play an active role in the growth of our company. Reporting to the company’s Director of Product Marketing, this is a hands-on position that is focused on enabling our sales teams to do their jobs.
- Sales enablement: Contribute to the creation of marketing content in collaboration with corporate marketing
- Product evangelism: Promote the product within the company, the distribution channel, and to the market and end-users
- Market intelligence: Analyze industries, applications, features, competition, and trends
- Coordinated collaboration: Effectively communicate with all stakeholders including engineering, marketing, and sales staff
- Product strategy: Help define the product roadmap (objectives) in collaboration with software engineering
We have teams and customers across three continents, so you’ll have the opportunity to travel the world up to 25% of the time.
- BS/MS in mechanical engineering or manufacturing engineering
- Collaborative and leadership skills
- Creative and analytical thinking
- Organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple activities and details at one time
- 0 to 4 years’ work experience
We know we’re asking for a lot, but we want to see you succeed. Our product marketing engineers work directly with many of our best and brightest – can you keep up?
Our robust benefits include a competitive salary, flexible hours, 401(k) matching, and gym reimbursements. But that’s not all. You’ll also enjoy more intangible benefits, such as autonomy at work (we trust you to do your best, however that looks for you), ongoing skills development across industries, and ample opportunities for experimentation.Apply