The IT Specialist’s responsibility is to support the organization by managing, improving and administrating the its infrastructure in Europe. This position contributes to the success and growth of the company by ensuring that the company’s processes and workflows are the most efficient and always following the latest hardware, software or security trends on the market.
• Maintain and administer the current Infrastructure
• Identify potential improvements in our workflows and processes
• Research the most suited software or hardware trends that will help grow our business
• Protect the company from on-going online security threats
• Provide professional help and expertise within everyday IT operational tasks
• Take charge of the strategic deployment and integration of solutions
• Collaborate with international teams worldwide
• Negotiate, manage and extend contracts with third party companies
• Handle projects from beginning to the end
What You Bring
• 3 years minimum of experience with system and network administration
• 3 years minimum of experience with Windows servers and its administration tools
• Experience with global projects with a problem-solving mindset
• Ability to multi-task and eager to take on new challenges at the same time
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Computer Science degree
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Demonstrated success working in a small, multi-national, innovative and creative team.
• Occasional travel to different European offices, if needed. Less than 10%
• Regularly required to sit for long periods and talk or hear, both in person and by telephone.
• Required to move computers / servers / devices from one room to another.