As part of a team of skilled and highly motivated engineers, you will be working on several projects that are all related to the IT world. The subjects are diverse, such as Computer / Server maintenance, Network maintenance, corporate software strategy, end-user support, and backup strategy.
Moreover, the IT Department is also in maintaining our internal ERP System, hosted as a web environment. You will help improving its UI / UX with web developing tools and using different language like HTML / CSS / C# but also scripting language (batch, terminal, PowerShell, VB Script ...).
Depending on your skills, your affinity with different projects and your curiosity, the subjects of your work will be re-evaluated throughout the course of our collaboration. This is a paid internship/temporary assignment for 6 months that will require a 35-40 hour work week.
- Participate in the support, maintenance and administration of the infrastructure
- Provide support to our employees as part of the helpdesk team.
- Setup employee’s computers and working environment.
- Join the development team to work on our web-based ERP.
- Follow specifications to help improve our business systems.
- Collaborate with international teams worldwide
What You Bring
- Knowledge in SQL Server or equivalent
- Knowledge in Object oriented language
- Affinity with Computer hardware / software
- Excellent problem solving and reasoning skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English language skills
- Computer Science degree
- Knowledge in Web languages (HTML, CSS…) is a plus
- Regularly required to sit for long periods and talk or hear, both in person and by telephone.
- Required to move computers / servers / devices from one room to another.