The IT Project Engineer’s responsibility is to identify, deploy, manage and administrate solutions for the company. This position contributes to the success and growth of the company by ensuring that the company’s processes and workflows are the most efficient and always following the latest hardware, software or security trends on the market. With a direct report to the Director of Information Technology, you will be engaged in the decision process and provide guidance, and expertise to help our different departments grow.
• Manage current global Infrastructure, software, hardware, services.
• Identify potential improvements in our workflows and processes
• Lead the research, deployment and integration of IT projects such as new collaborative software, new innovative hardware…
• Identify, Select, deploy and configure the most suited solutions to different department challenges
• Protect the company by keeping our infrastructure up-to-date
• Participate in the support, maintenance and administration of the infrastructure
• Provide professional help and expertise within everyday IT operational tasks
• Collaborate with international teams worldwide
• Negotiate, manage and extend contracts with third party companies
• Handle projects from beginning to the end
What You Bring
• 3 years minimum experience with system and network administration
• 3 years minimum experience with Windows servers and its administration tools
• Experience with global projects with a problem-solving mindset
• Ability to multi-task and eager to take on new challenges at the same time
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Computer Science degree
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Demonstrated success working in a small, multi-national, innovative and creative team.
• Occasional travel to different offices, if needed. Less than 10%
• Regularly required to sit for long periods and talk or hear, both in person and by telephone.
• Required to move computers / servers / devices from one room to another.