You’re our product evangelist. You may not create the product, but you know how to expertly sing its praises. What does that look like?
- You understand how to present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates with a diverse audience.
- You have an affinity to our markets, and you know that developing a comprehensive understanding of our customers’ world is critical to success.
- You are obsessed with tracking performance, and you know how to back yourself up with relevant data.
As our Director of Product Marketing, you guide product development and marketing communications to drive customer satisfaction, revenue growth, and market expansion. You play an active role in the growth of our company. Reporting to the company’s CMO, this is a hands-on position that directs the Product Marketing staff while closely collaborating with our Director of Software Engineering and Director of Corporate Marketing to drive success in sales.
- Market intelligence: Analyze industries, applications, features, competition, and trends to identify revenue opportunities and help shape the company's product goals.
- Product strategy: Define and execute the product roadmap (objectives) in collaboration with software engineering.
- Sales enablement: Guide the creation of marketing content in collaboration with corporate marketing.
- Analytics and feedback: Coordinate delivery to the market and deliver feedback to R&D to maintain customer satisfaction and drive future revenue growth.
- Coordinated collaboration: Effectively communicate with all stakeholders including regional sales directors, support staff, resellers, and VIP customers.
- Product evangelism: Promote the product within the company, the distribution channel, and to the market and end users.
We have teams and customers across three continents, so you’ll have the opportunity to travel the world up to 25% of the time.
- 10+ years’ experience in product marketing or product management in the B2B software industry, preferably mechanical engineering or manufacturing (CAD/CAM) software
- 2+ years’ experience in a management role
- Collaborative and leadership skills
- Creative and analytical thinking
- Organizational and sales skills
- Sensitivity to working with multinational, multicultural, and multidisciplinary teams and stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple activities and details at one time
- BS in computer science or mechanical engineering with an MS in marketing or similar; equivalent experience considered
We know we’re asking for a lot, but we want to see you succeed. The Director of Product Marketing works directly with many of our best and brightest – can you keep up?Apply