DP Technology, the parent company of ESPRIT, an industry-leading, world-class CAM software, is in search of a motivated CAM Software Sales Representative. With an innovative vision of its potential and a strong commitment to exceed all CAM industry expectations, the ESPRIT CAM System continues to succeed as a leading solution for precision machining spanning all manufacturing sectors.
Together we will significantly change the machine tool industry, designing, developing, supporting and delivering highly innovative CAM solutions to improve our customer's bottom line.
As a CAM Software Sales Representative, you will be based out of one of our US offices: Camarillo, CA, Rosemont, IL, or Charlotte, NC. Depending on your location, you will be assigned territories that you exclusively manage.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively seek out new leads and business opportunities
- Nurture existing leads through the entire sales process inclusive of vetting, technical demonstrations, quoting, and closing
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting relationships with customers and solution partners
- Meet monthly sales objectives as defined by the Director of US Sales
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while seeking out knowledge of new machine tool industry products and their necessary solutions
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of each prospect's needs to close lucrative deals that are in the best interest of the customer
- Attend US-based industry- and partner-specific trade shows and events
- Collaborate with in-house R&D, application engineers, customers, and solution partners to help shape future product capabilities
- Strong sales-oriented communication skills
- Committed to driving the sales process from open to close
- BS/MS degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Experience with CNC machining, part programming, and manufacturing processes
- CAD/CAM experience