Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division is seeking a full time Summer Intern to work with ESPRIT CAM’s Business Development team. This is a 12-week program in which the Business Development Intern will have the opportunity to learn how to locate and research prospects while also gaining a general understanding of manufacturing and precision machining.
At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools. ESPRIT is a powerful, high-performance, full spectrum CAM programming system for milling, turning, wire EDM, and multitasking machine tools.
- Identify potential prospects utilizing various methods including but not limited to, Internet Searches, Marketing Lists, Internal Company Databases
- Record and maintain targeted prospects in Salesforce CRM
- Identify key contacts using platforms such as Linkedin, ZoomInfo, Social Media
- Analyze any existing sales activity with prospects found
What You Bring
- Must be enrolled in a Business or similar degree program and in good academic standing
- A sense of curiosity and an ability to be innovative when researching prospects
- Must be a good communicator using email, phone, online chat, online meetings and in person
- Some familiarity with CAD/CAM software or CNC Machines a Plus!
- Ability to work full-time between the hours of 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday for 12 weeks