With ESPRIT, you can tap into your machine’s full capabilities to create your programs. Thanks to our partnership with Okuma, we believe the possibilities are endless.
We’ve spent 20 years developing the industry standard for mill-turn/multitasking. We even have a full-time ESPRIT application engineer on-site at Okuma’s Partners in Thinc facility to help develop our solutions. ESPRIT lets you program your Okuma Multus with confidence, making it the most productive machine in your shop.
- 5-axis milling
- Part exchanges between main and sub (all of them)
- High-speed machining - milling and turning
- Synchronous turning and milling
- Balanced turning/milling
- Syncing operations both hard and soft - (operation to operation or NC code to NC code)
- Time studies—per spindle or turret
- Exacting “digital twin” simulation
- Automatically generated shop floor documentation
- …and much more!
In our industry, we know that a CAM system is only as good as the NC code it creates. ESPRIT delivers edit-free and optimized NC code, the first time and every time!
Direct Corporate Support
- Get support from ESPRIT’s full-time engineering staff—on the phone, online, or on-site
- Our engineers specialize in the multitasking/mill-turn environment
- We respond to you and your inquiries in 30 minutes or less