With ESPRIT, you can tap into your machine’s entire capability to create your programs. Like Mazak, we believe in the "Done in One" concept, and we deliver on that promise.
We have spent 20 years developing the industry standard for mill-turn/multitasking, working in residence at Mazak's Tech Centers to develop our solutions. ESPRIT lets you program your Mazak Integrex with confidence, making it the most productive machine in your shop.
- 5-axis milling
- Part exchanges between main and sub (all of them)
- High-speed machining - milling and turning
- Synchronous turning and milling
- Balanced turning/milling
- Syncing operations both hard and soft - (operation to operation or NC code to NC code)
- Time studies—per spindle or turret
- Exacting “digital twin” simulation
- Automatically generated shop floor documentation
- …and much more!
In our industry, we know that a CAM system is only as good as the NC code it creates. ESPRIT delivers edit-free and optimized NC code, the first time and every time!
Direct Corporate Support:
- Get support from ESPRIT's full-time engineering staff; on the phone, online or on-site
- Our engineers specialize in the multitasking/mill-turn environment
- We respond to you and your inquiries in 30 minutes or less