ESPRIT Learning Center
World-class ESPRIT Training at Your Own Pace
What is ESPRIT Learning Center?
An online training platform with on-demand, self-paced training courses created specifically for ESPRIT CAM programmers.
Why ESPRIT Learning Center?
- Quality instructional content developed by ESPRIT experts
- Beginner-friendly learning experience
- Official ESPRIT programming certification
- Flexible learning schedule – learn at your own pace
- No travel cost – take the training anywhere
- Free student license
- Course technical support
First Learning Path: New User Milling
The New User Milling Learning Path consists of these courses:
- Introduction to ESPRIT
- Single Part Setup on a 3-Axis Vertical Mill
- Multiple Part Setup on a 4-Axis Horizontal Mill
- Building and Using GDML Machine Components for Mills
- Milling on a Vertical Mill with a 4th Axis Rotary Table
- 3+2 Milling on a 5-Axis Vertical Mill
Where to Purchase the Learning Path?
The store is available at the link below or at https://hexagon-catalog.netexam.com/Training?searchCriteria=13416&catagoryName=Certifications