If you have a passion for industry-leading, world-class CAM software, an innovative vision of this technology’s potential and a strong commitment to exceed all CAM industry expectations, we have an exciting opportunity for you as an Applications Engineer for ESPRIT CAM at DP Technology Corp.
Together we will significantly change the machine tool industry, designing, developing, supporting and delivering highly innovative CAD/CAM solutions to improve our customer's bottom line.
As an Applications Engineer in our Montpellier (France)-based team, you will use your technical skills to identify and provide dependable solutions for our diverse customer base. The Applications Engineer is the first line of support for our product line and is responsible for providing complete customer satisfaction regarding the use and implementation of our superior CAM software solutions.
If you feel excited by this opportunity, please apply today!
N.B. If you do not hear from us within the 2 weeks following you application, please consider that we do not intend to proceed with you for this opportunity. However we may retain your CV and refer to you in the case of future opportunities within our organization.
· Pre-sale and post-sale technical support
· Collaborate with software development team to drive core product growth
· Develop custom software solutions for customers and industry partners
· Create and present technical training curriculums
· Travel to customer and industry partner facilities to execute projects and conduct advanced technical training sessions. Up to 30% travel time per year
· Cultivate an array of business relationships within the manufacturing sector
What You Bring
· BS/MS in Mechanical Engineering or related field
· CAD/CAM Experience
· Experience with CNC machining, part programming and knowledge of the manufacturing industry a Plus!
· Cross functional team collaboration
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Pragmatic problem solvingApply